Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am so stupid

Really. I found this great job on line with a company in Taipei called Tutorabc. You teach English to adults in Taiwan online in the comfort of your own home with the help of a web cam and headphones. We went out and bought a nice web cam and headphones for $120, which is more money than we spent on CHRISTMAS for goodness sakes, so I could interview for the job! And then, here I am sitting at my computer at the designated interview time, make up on and everything, waiting, waiting, waiting. Finally, I recheck my interview confirmation date, yes, yes, Feb. 4th, 10pm. Then I check the calendar and Oh! the 4th was YESTERDAY. For one week now I've had in my head that Tuesday was the 4th of February. So much for my perfect job. I e-mailed and grovelled for a second chance, of course, but I'm not optimistic, so if anyone else out there would like a cushy work from home internet job I'm pretty sure Tutorabc is still looking.

No comments: