Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello everyone

I'm not completely better yet, but I may be ready to join the world again. Here is a glimpse into my life.

Things That Make Me Feel Sick
1. The smell of ANYTHING.
2. Taking a shower
3. Holding my kids
4. Changing diapers
5. Eating
6. Moving
7. Thinking or talking about complicated subjects
8. Kissing
9. Driving
10. My own saliva in my mouth
11. Getting dressed
12. Being too hot
13. Being too cold
14. Watching TV
15. Basically, everything

Things That Make Me Feel Better
1. Nothing

Consequently, for the past 6 weeks I've been sitting in an armchair at my in-laws house while my MIL (aka the lifesaver) takes care of my kids and feeds us food. I spent the first 3 weeks crying. The past 3 weeks I gave up crying and I've actually gotten dressed for the past two days so I'm hoping better days are coming. Although it fades slowly. The other day at the Pinewood Derby I watched a couple unwrap their DQ hamburgers and dig in. After a while I realized I was staring wistfully and actually starting to tear up at the thought of eating food with such enjoyment. I'm pathetic.

No comments: