Saturday, April 18, 2009

For Grandma and Grandpa

This is just a collection of recent-ish photos that I thought the grandparents would enjoy.

Violet says, "I'm surrounded..and lacking the motor skills to extricate myself!"



Violet says, "You people are just.....rotten!"



I love this one of Violet grabbing Lily's hair. Everyone says they look alike. What do you think?

Violet says, "My sister extraordinaire, she lets me pull her hair."



Violet says, "Hey man, I think you're in my space."


Violet says, "Phhhhtttt."

8 comments:

Shari said...

I love the two photos with all your children surrounding Violet. It's so cute how the baby is such a big celebrity in the family--except when someone is sick. Poor Bruce practically gets smothered in love by his two older siblings.

KrysJo said...

How cute! We miss you guys a lot! hopefully we will get to see you this summer!

Karen said...

Those are great pics of some really cute kids, Sally! I still can't believe my old college roomie has FIVE kids! =)

The Driskill Family said...

What a great video - Violet is so funny (and smart) with her non-stop spitting! I love the happy noise in the background, and the way all the kids come close around her to laugh at her. She is darling waving her hands and smiling! Great pictures. ALL your kids are cute!

garcias said...

I think my two favorite things are the picture of Lily and Violet, and the BIG!!diaper butt. :)

Jennifer Never said...

I loved the part where you said,"Alma, your big heads in the way." and "hurry and show her your BaKuGon." Why? I don't know. Fun kids!

tiff said...

I love the pics of all your kids in one place. Pictures like that, I feel, are a great accomplishment.

And they are super cute.

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

I love those pictures! I especially love the ones of everyone around Violet! How cute! I also thought the video of Violet is so funny! I love how she just keeps on going! How fun.