Monday, January 14, 2008

Please comment on my blog!

Mom, Dad, Don, Carolyn, Eileen, Rachel, Felipe, Andrew, Blanca? I know you guys are out there. You're my family, don't even think about lurking! Tell me how cute my kids are and how witty my posts are-I need validation here. Speaking of validation, spread my blog address to anyone who might be interested. As many of you know, I am less than faithful about keeping in touch with beloved friends and family (translation: I'm lame) so please help me and spread my site to kingdom come. My ultimate goal is to have people that I dearly loved in my past such as college roomies and old boyfriends (Melanie, Karen, Debbie, Andrea, Kristie, Ghadeer, Rula, Jayd, Thayne, Matt are you guys out there?) to miraculously find my site, tell me off for being so lame, and then be my friend again. Even if you don't know me and found my site because you googled "lunatic" leave a comment. I'll love it.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I hope your family leaves you a comment...I am quite sad for you and I may try to track down one of your old boyfriends and send him your way. I hope your not disapointed that I am not someone else.

Julie said...

And by the way your kids are soooooooooo cute.

Angie said...

Sally! I love this post. It's hilarious. I know exactly how you feel. Sadly, my family has proven to be very lame, much lamer than me. Hope yours is much better than mine. Good news for you-it looks lke you have a loyal and faithful friend, Julie. Yay.

Your family is so cute. I look forward to reading more posts. I must say, while I love our warm CA weather, that snow looks pretty wonderful.

Jennifer Never said...

At least Julie is your friend. Now that she knows how desprate you are she'll leave you a comment on every post I promise. I'll do my best to help you feel loved too!!...cause' you are!!!! Shoot...all you really need is Julie and I.

Kristie said...

We dearly love you too! And here's a comment 10 months after you put up this post. hehe