Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm back.....briefly

We just got back from our 6 weeks in Oregon. It was a great time, but I never posted because a) my parent's computer was a lot slower than mine and I couldn't deal with the wait and b) we were just having too much fun to bother with the computer. And now that I am back I need to study like a maniac to complete my BYU Independent Study course in Human Anatomy before the deadline of August 28. So I probably won't be around much before that date. But you never know, so keep checking in.

2 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

Studying and neglecting your blog?? Madness.

tiff said...

How fun you got to visit for so long! (Or is it still fun when it's that long?)

I took Human Anatomy at BYU too--the regular course, though. That is one tough class. I loved the lab, though. It made me want to donate my body to science when I die, so other people could learn. Jake takes issue with that, though, so I'm just an organ donor for now! :)