Monday, January 5, 2009

Better Late Than Never

is almost never my motto--except when it comes to finally posting Christmas morning pictures in January. Oh, and sending out Christmas cards--I still might do this under the guise of Happy New Year cards.


The Tree


The Stockings
(the reason they are so cute is because my mom made them)


The Morning...

Kung Fu Panda


Plastic Cowboys and Indians stocking stuffer


The DS


The Educational Computer Game
(or ECG for short)


The Omnitrix
(I don't know what it is either..something to do with aliens.)


The Rolling Monkey


The Carnage

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love your new family picture...everyon is so big. And your babies dark hair. Wow. I also like your hair very much. You look good in short hair.

Mom said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful christmas. The picture is great Violet still has a lot of hair. We miss you and the kids

garcias said...

So who gave Violet the rolling monkey. I thought Santa didn't buy anything for Violet. It is a good thing someone did, or you wouldn't have had any picture of Violet. :)

Julie said...

Sally I need your address. I just got a flat stanley request from Jenny who got it from a bunch of other people. I wanted to send it to you next so this kid's Flat Stanley can go to New Mexico too. email me japsmith3@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I like how you describe it as Christmas morning "carnage."

My sister-in-law said they temporarily "lost" their youngest (a baby) who had scooted/backed herself into a corner underneath a pile of wrapping paper! =)

tiff said...

Ha ha, I love it. I always call it Christmas carnage too.

And I'm jealous of your advent calendar on the wall. It's looks just like my mom's. I wish I had one....or the motivation to make one.