Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Winter etc.


I'm sure the whole of Internetdom knows by now how much I hate/loathe/abhor/detest/despise etc. etc. (my mental thesaurus ran out) winter, but it does make for some cute pictures of the kids. Don't get me wrong, I would trade cute winter pictures of the kids in a second for cute beach pictures, a tree ripened mango and some coconut water.



I don't know, I don't think I would trade even 80 degrees and a mango for this picture. Except, could someone please photoshop out the dried boogers?



Grant caught a 20 inch trout. We smoked it. He also likes to chew tuh-backer. Not really, it's sunflower seeds. He's addicted.



This is Violet nowadays. She defines adorable.




I'm just posting this picture because it will mortify Grant. I don't know why.

9 comments:

Kristie said...

Great pictures! All of the kid are adorable and that last photo gave me a much-needed chuckle! Good luck with the boogers!

Karen said...

Your snow makes the stuff we got yesterday look pretty pitiful. Actually, even without seeing yours, ours was still pitiful, but it was enough to close school for the day and let the kids get their snow fix...possibly for the year.

Your snow pics are cute - boogers and all. And Violet is beyond sweet!!

garcias said...

Hey those pictures are adorable. It was about time to post again. Tell Grant Alma can dress up in dresses now, or suppress those feelings and then come out when he is 20. :) Just kidding. Also the booger pictures are not that bad. I wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't tell me.

Julie said...

I just have to say that Violet is just darling. I also like Grants facial hair!!...oh and I LOVE pickle sunflower SPITZ.

Winter_FroniterSurvival said...

For a minute there I thought you where talking about me! LOL
Those are cute pics! Love the up close of Violet sucking her thumb!
Winter

tiff said...

I'm feeling a little jealous that Violet has so much more hair than me....

Shari said...

Oh, no! I just realized I never published a comment for this post. I actually wrote one. What happened? Hmmm, I must have been distracted somehow. I wonder how that could have happened (???).

Anyway, I love the pictures! Your kids are so cute. I just fell in love with beautiful Violet smiling.

JS said...

Violet is a thumb sucker! I love thumb suckers. It is a bugger to try and break (trying to right now with B) but soo so cute!

supersantosancho@gmail.com said...

If Helaman and Alma are wearing dresses, does that mean that Stanley has to wear a dress too?