Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures

We got to see Alvin/Justin/Lin Jye Ting recently. He hangs with the prophets and apostles whenever they need Chinese language services.





These are the orange countertops. Okay, this is just a crappy apartment kitchen, but this color scheme speaks to me. Way more than oak cabinets, neutral countertops and stainless steel appliances. I feel happy cooking in these colors.









The kids like to hot rod Violet around in this doll stroller. Luckily, she likes it, too. Um, don't ask why Alma is naked because I have no clue.



Violet sucking on the hose. Metallically refreshing.





The only thing that would make this picture better would be if Grant had a crack hanging out also.








+

8 comments:

Karen said...

At least Alma's hand is strategically placed. =) Life seems pretty fun at your house! Must be the orange countertops...

garcias said...

Your right the orange counter-tops are a good accent. The pictures are great. I can't believe you gave me a hard time about CariƱa being naked. Anyway I just have to say I am glad Grant's crack wasn't hanging out. :)

Shari said...

I love the orange countertops. My kitchen is all off-white, and that includes the countertops as well--very bland.

Cute, cute pictures!

Kristie said...

Great pictures, Sally! I think you've got the right idea about your kitchen. People are too into modernizing their kitchens these days. I like the old tile and old appliances. Mine is accented in turquoise from the 1940's. Those bright colors are awesome! And I'm glad that your family is together under one roof again!

JS said...

Cute pictures. I have green counters. I love it too.

Julie said...

Love. Love. Love the buttcrack! Your kids are so cute. Great pics!!

Julie said...

One more thing...that kitchen would make me happy to cook in it too. You are right...bright and happy kitchen.

The Driskill Family said...

Very fun pictures! They gave me smile. You are the best, Sally - and you have a great little family!!!