Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christams Cards

Once again my friend Lin Yu Shan proves that a country does not have to celebrate Christmas to sell the coolest Christmas cards. Thanks Shan! I'm cooking the swun gan now and it smells delicious!

These are stickers. They are so cute. I would have died to have stickers like these for my sticker book in grade school.


Lily likes to put them on paper and give a sticker ribbon to the cutest. She says the third from the left won. But I voted for the one with the mail. So she let me be the ultimate judge. You can see his award on his ear.







Violet's card.




I love this one.



I love this one, too. It reminds me of my ornament where Santa is flying in a hot air ballon.



But this is my favorite. It's Lily's.




These are Chinese New Year cards. Is it year of the tiger again already??? It can't be. Rune was born in year of the tiger.





Xin Nian Kwai Le!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Those ARE great cards! And I'm with you on the stickers. I had a sticker book when I was a kid, too. =)

Love the new pics on your blog! I think the ones of Grant and Violet are my favorites.

Bluebird & Company said...

Those are some really cool stickers!
I had a sticker book as a kid too! very cool.

garcias said...

Great new pictures. I can't believe how fast your family has grown up. I can't believe you are now a middle aged mother. :) Anyway Taiwan has the coolest everything!

Mom said...

I sure enjoy your blog Sally, have you ever considered writing a book. I think you also should do a tv cooking show, you would be great.

JS said...

i love the cards!

Merry Christmas! happy New year.

Kristie said...

Cute, different and colorful!! And the new family picture is great! I'm so glad that you're all together in the same place again!