Saturday, June 14, 2008

My handsome men

Grant's brother was married today. Grant was...somebody...I don't really know the proper terms and such for civil marriages (he wasn't best man), but at any rate he got to wear a tux. Rune was ring bearer and also wore a tux. And, man, did they look sharp. Here are a few pictures:

A seriously handsome kid.


Rune and his cousin, the flower girl.


Grant and Rune looking suai ge.



Get ready to be shocked, I made this dress.



The wedding bubbles are always a big hit.

My mother made the sailor suit.


I know it was his brother's wedding day and all, but I only had eyes for this man. He was the most handsome male at the party by far. The last time I saw Grant in a tux was on our wedding day and seeing him in one again...well, I'm thinking about having another wedding night!


8 comments:

garcias said...

Hopefully this wedding night will go better than your first! :) (Hopefully mom won't get a call from a sobbing young bride) :)

Sally said...

Did I do that?

JS said...

You are so funny! I think sometimes our men should wear tuxedos more often. They look so dapper, don't they?

JS said...

Oh, and I CAN'T BELIEVE you MADE that DRESS! It is so cute!!! Good job! That is full on serious sewing. I am totally impressed.

Flops said...

Sally, we seriously need to hang out. I can't wait to see you guys this week.

Julie said...

Wow! What can I say. Rune is quite the stud muffin in that tux. Your men do look mighty fine and I think Grant will more than appreciate some special attention from you. I am way impressed you made that dress. One of Trents biggest complaints is that I won't sew. I can, I just won't. You are amazing.

Julie said...

I just had to look back in your old posts to see if I missed the baby announcement. You seriously don't look prego at all. How far along are you now.

Jennifer Never said...

I want the sobbing young bride on her wedding night story! I love your blog Sally! You always crack me up!