Sunday, June 1, 2008

watermelon

I can't tell you how much I loathe and despise winter and how utterly happy I am that summer is here. I'm so happy that I've bought watermelon 3 or 4 times already. I rationalize that Mexico isn't THAT far from New Mexico and that I will buy the ones from Texas as soon as they are available. In the meantime I am happily stuffing myself with watermelon even though it drastically increases my trips to the bathroom even above and beyond the normal million trips I take due to the large growth in my abdomen. The kids love it, too.







Alma seems to get especially excited. Notice his face in this picture taken last year of the kids eating watermelon.


Isn't it said that if you swallow watermelon seeds you will grow one in your stomach? Well, it appears to be true in my case, but I'm not posting any pictures of that.

2 comments:

garcias said...

I want to see pictures of your watermelon in your stomach

Julie said...

I really really really wanna see pictures of you...come on Sally...