Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I had the baby yesterday..


and now today I am back in my old swimsuit and lounging on the beach. Here is proof.

Sally without a ginormous belly lounging on the beach.
What? You don't believe me? Fine, I'm just pretending. But it's my birthday and the reality is that I am going to spend the day gimping around my house feeling like my hips are going to fall out of their sockets and there is nothing my husband or kids can do to make me feel better. So I'd just like to indulge myself and gaze at this picture and fantasize that someday I will again be able to pull my legs up and rest my chin on my knees.

4 comments:

Flops said...

Happy Birthday Sally!! We think you are awesome!!

Julie said...

You look smokin HOT in that picture and you know you have the blood of Chinese Women who leave the hospital in their prepregnancy jeans and look like they must have had a baby mama carry their little infant. I am sorry you have to recover from delivery on your Birthday. But Happy Birthday to you, if I was there I definately would bring you some Chicken Fat soup, cherries, and Xiau Long Bau.

tiff said...

Happy Birthday!!!

And you do look good in that pic. :)

Jennifer Never said...

Happy B day. And I would have believed that was you the day after having a baby. Well..I believe you could be that skinny. good luck! "It will all be over soon." One of my favorite lines from "Titanic"