Friday, October 17, 2008

More pics


Ok, I'm (mostly) done feeling sorry for myself because I only get to have five children. Boo Hoo, Waaa for me, right? The first three weeks are always the hardest for me and I'm at three weeks one day so I'm ready to join the human race again. I have a special post for the slooks, hopefully to be coming soon, but I confess that in addition to not usually being able to do much at the computer because I'm always holding Violet, I have also discovered that I have no idea how to use my scanner and every picture I scan turns out tiny and I don't know how to fix it. I wish I had Kristie's computer know how. I know you all thought I was smart just because I got straight A's in college, but I don't have a clue how to work my scanner, okay. Anyway, I do know how to use my digital camera and I'm going to post some more pics of Violet just so you don't have to come to my blog and be depressed by my poem anymore!


If you look closely maybe you can see her hairy werewolf ears. And Grant says he is jealous of her sideburns.



The intelligent look.


The not so intelligent look.




I like this picture because Grant looks like such a hick hunter with this hat. What you don't know is that Sam bought this hat in Taiwan where no one hunts because they can't and that in small letters under the "HUNT" it says "for knowledge".


Then there is the angelic sleeper picture..


And, of course, the adoring mom picture.

8 comments:

Shari said...

It's so fun to see more pictures! Though Kate didn't have quite as black of hair as Violet, she was still what I called our little "Eskimo baby". She, too, had dark hair on her ears and down her back. Jon's brother made fun of Kate because of her hairy ears at her baby blessing (when she was only 6 days old) which was NOT a good idea to do in front of a hormonal, new mother bear. I still get irritated at him just thinking about it. Thankfully, the hair on her ears fell/rubbed off, but so did her "black" hair, however, she still has the dark hair going down her back. Hey, maybe that might keep her modest as she grows up....

RaeAnn said...

Your pictures of your family are beautiful. Violet is such a little doll. Matthew had a lot of hair too, maybe it is a Sorensen trait. I have something to send to Violet but I don't have your address. Here is our email: wlsore@gmail.com, if your could send it too me it would be great.
Love ya.

garcias said...

WHEW!!! It was a good thing you put something else up besides that poem. As good as it was I was tired of being depressed. :) She is definitely getting cuter.

Julie said...

She seems to like you guys...yay! She is precious. I am so happy for you. You are in my very favorite stage.

Bluebird & Company said...

I LOVE that quilt/blanket in the second to last picture!
Violet is beautiful.

Karen said...

Awww...it's a baby slook! She's wonderful!

Kristie said...

I'm sure the intelligent look will be the one that sticks...and I like Grant's hat!

tiff said...

Yay! Thanks for more pics. I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better.