Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Violet Pics

She's already a week old. The first few weeks are so hard, what with the hormones and the crazy scheduling, not to mention four other kids to take care of. But they go too fast at the same time. That brand new stage is so fleeting and it feels especially bittersweet this time because I know a newborn will not pass through our house again. So I've been taking pictures like she was my first and here are a few.

Eye color is still up in the air






The happy big brother

3 comments:

Shari said...

What a sweet little girl. I'm sure one day she'll love the fact that you're taking so many pictures right now.

garcias said...

The next picture you need to show everybody how short Violet is. :)

ps Kersina and I just had deep fry. Man it was good.

Julie said...

How sweet. I absolutely love the screaming wide mouth picture. She is darling. Wow!! Congrats to a great family.